Mt.Rinjani Trekking: 2D1N
We organize two days one night trekking trip to Lombok famous volcano which is the second highest volcano in Indonesia attracting thousands of trekkers and climbers. In 2004 Rinjani mountain won the world legacy award and the volcano is recognised as an important Eco-tourism destination .
What you will experience: The village of Sembalun, Sunset and Sunrise with beautiful view, Top of Rinjani, Segara Anak Lake
|Price||Available 2D1N Tour minimum 2 person, service provided by Authentic Lombok Tours and only PRIVATE Tour.
Please email us firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp +6281381108861 for reservation & cost
Payment with Visa or Master Card are welcome with 3% additional charge for bank admin fee.
Daily 3 meals, vegetarian food available, tents, sleeping bags+mattress, trekking sticks, porter, guide, pick up and drop off at your hotel baggage storage, airport and port pick up, private transport, 2 night stay at Anggrek Putih Eco Resort before and after the tour, passport safety, snacks.
Daily 3 meals, vegetarian food available, tents, sleeping bags+mattress, trekking sticks, porter, guide, pick up and drop off at your hotel baggage storage, 1 night stay at Anggrek Putih Eco Resort before or after the tour
|You||9 Things you wish you knew before trekking :
1) IT IS COLD UP THERE
2) ASK FOR OFFICIAL RECEIVE ENTRANCE FEE INCLUDE YOUR NAME AND PASSPORT NUMBER
3) PROTECTING RINJANI MUST BE A DUTY OF EVERY PERSON
4) DO NOT SUPPORT ILLEGAl TREKKING, FOR FEW DOLLARS DISCOUNT PRICE.SUPPORTING ILLEGAL TREKKING YOU SUPPORTING MORE TRASH AND UNDER PAY PARK RANGERS. DO NOT PUT YOUR LIFE IN RISK.
5) PERSONAL BACKPACK NO MORE THAN 5 KG
6) PROPER TREKKING SHOES
7) KNEE GUARDS IS HELPFUL
8) ASCENDING SLOWLY IS THE BEST PREVENTION OF ALTITUDE SICKNESS
9) DO NOT BOOK RINJANI TREKKING TOURS FROM TRAVEL AGENT IN BALI VERY GOOD TREKKING PROVIDERS LOCATED ON LOMBOK
Things to have before trekking :
Outdoor hiking shoes, flashlight, insect repellent, trek stick, sun block, hat, long pants, toilet paper, shorts, t-shirts, swimming suit, windproof jacket, muscle balsam, sandals, camera. Don’t forget to tip porters & guides, they working very hard.