From Farm to Table
At Anggrek Putih / Authentic Lombok, we offer a half-day Indonesian cooking class combined with a vegetable garden tour.
Immerse yourself in the diverse flavors of Indonesian cuisine, from the spicy local Lombok dishes featuring hot chilies and herbs, to the sweet Javanese meals made with fresh coconut milk, palm sugar, and peanuts. Explore the unique tastes and zesty tang of lime, lemongrass, and tamarind.
Our cooking classes are a fun, educational, and enjoyable way to learn about Indonesian food and culture for the whole family.
Each class covers a minimum of 7-10 dishes, which vary daily based on food preferences and complementary combinations.
Sample dishes include:
- Sate Ayam (Chicken Satay)
- Perkedel Jagung (Corn Fritters)
- Bakwan Sayur (Vegetable Fritters)
- Lumpia (Spring Rolls)
- Pepes Ikan (Fish in Banana Leaf)
- Lombok Kari (Curry Chicken, Fish or Veggies)
- Lombok Soto Ayam (Chicken Soto)
- Mie/Nasi Goreng (Fried Rice/Noodle)
- Gado-gado (Vegetables with peanut sauce)
- Ketoprak (Rice Noodle with vegetable in peanut sauce)
- Cumi/Udang Balado (Spicy Squid/Shrimp)
- Cumi/Udang Asam Manis (Sweet & Sour Squid/Shrimp)
- Rendang (Beef Rendang)
- Ayam Taliwang (Chicken Taliwang)
- Garang Asem (Sour & Spicy Chicken with coconut sauce wrapped in banana leaf)
- Dadar Gulung (Green Rolled Pancake)
- Cendol/Dawet (Pandan Jelly with coconut milk)
- Kue Bugis Mandi (Glutinous Rice Ball with coconut cream)
- Bubur Ketan Hitam (Black Rice Pudding)
|Price||(# suitable for adults and kids ages from 9 to up #)|
IDR 400.000 per person ( free transport from and back to your hotel in Senggigi, Mataram, Batu Layar, Kerandangan, Mangsit area ). Pick up time 12:30 PM
COOKING CLASS & TOUR PACKAGE FOR KUTA AREA
Payment with Visa or Master Card are welcome with 3% additional charge for bank admin fee.
|Duration||13:00 PM to 16:30 PM; EVERY MONDAY TO SUNDAY.|
|Included||Farm Tour : Discover up-close and personal for veggies, spices and herbs at Anggrek Putih Garden.|
Welcome drink, Meal with dishes we’ve cooked, Drinking water, Coffee or Tea
Recipes and photo session (sent by email or whatsapp after cooking class)
|Capacity of Class||minimum 1 people; maximum 10 people|
Join us for an unforgettable culinary experience and discover the rich flavors of Indonesian cuisine. Reserve your spot today!